I am 21 years old. I have $65,000 in a CD earning 4.88% interest. Can I make a better Investment Choice? | Trading Pit | Forum

You must be logged in to post Login Register

Register? | Lost Your Password?

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – Maximum search word length is 84 characters
Wildcard Usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

I am 21 years old. I have $65,000 in a CD earning 4.88% interest. Can I make a better Investment Choice?

No Tags
UserPost

3:01 am
July 30, 2013

JHONTY FX

posts 27

Great question! You are on the right track. Look at all your options. Here is my suggestion. Put it in currency but do not day trade. The reason that some predict that Mark Vincellete will be on the cover of Time magazine is because of his brilliant strategy he developed for the Forex market. He is revolutionizing investing. Investors who follow this program have been making unheard of returns. Due to compliance issues I cannot reveal the returns on investment but when you demo the program you will see for yourself. Once you see the power of the program you will confidentially tell everyone you know about it. That is why the company is growing 40% a month with no advertising. This is a Forex hedge strategy that reduces the risk in the market and its simple to use. It takes about 10-20 minutes a week if that. You can follow the strategy with play money until you see how it works and are comfortable with investing. Don’t take me word for it though. Like I said do research. Try it out for free. Watch the video presentation on the site below. It will explain everything through the video. http://www.demofreedomrocks.com. Email me if you have any questions. Best regards.

RULE OF 72
5000 @ 12% a month = 1.6 million in 4 years. 19 million in 6 years.

No Tags

About the S M A R T P I P . C O M Forum

Forum Timezone: UTC -5

Most Users Ever Online: 18

Currently Online:
1 Guest

Currently Browsing this Topic:
1 Guest

Forum Stats:

Groups: 4
Forums: 6
Topics: 501

Membership:

There are 5760 Members

There is 1 Admin

Top Posters:

Andrews Mentro – 126
Liz Gilbert – 91
Dirk Wellham – 81
Peter Toohey – 46
Jamal Mia – 42
Muhammad Perkins – 39

Recent New Members: Marcus North, Shaun Graf, Mumin Elmas, Greg Sharpe, Dirk Wellham, nazarudin nasib

Administrators: FXChris (80 Posts)